The Andy Hallett Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» WATCH PARTY - 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL TRIBUTE
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:14 pm by Admin

» 10TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO PROJECT - POST HERE
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:07 pm by Admin

» LORNE MARATHON - END OF 2018
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:14 pm by Admin

» Next Event: November 25th 2018. See Inside for full details.
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:00 am by Admin

» I have never seen this. Have you?.
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 pm by Admin

» New Post: My Life will suck without you
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 pm by Admin

» Second Anniversary. Happy birthday to me
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:21 pm by Admin

» READ BEFORE POSTING
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 6:31 pm by Admin

» Happy Halloween, kids.
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 12:43 pm by Admin

Most active topic starters
Admin
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Vote_lcap1Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Voting_bar2Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Vote_rcap1 
RaySP
Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Vote_lcap1Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Voting_bar2Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Vote_rcap1 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:25 am
Keywords

Anniversary  Happy  birthday  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community

Go down

Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community Empty Welcome to The Andy Hallett Online Community

Post by Admin Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:29 am

Hey there! Cool  welcome

I want to welcome all you guys to this new site that I created to honoured and remember Andy Hallett. I want to take this chance to tell you a little bit of my story until now. tongue

I started a personal blog/site almost two years ago not knowing what my life would be in the future. When I first started that site my business, my life was kind of chaotic. I had lots of stress, pressure and I can tell you by running that little business made me lose some friends.  tears

When I met Andy, you might have read it before if you have visited my personal site My Andy Hallett's Place I was all confused, my life was dark and unsure. Andy reminded me of my passion for music that I almost forgot about, reminded me of love for life and laugh  What a Face . That place was my way out from a life I was not very keen of. No

A year and half later, my life is completely changed. This joy and happiness I feel today I felt I needed to share and do something bigger for the man that inspired this and reminded me something basic in life: be true to yourself.

Today I closed my little business - may be a bit sad news, but I knew it had to end -, I have started a new path, a new journey in life with new goals and full of positivism and truly beliveing I have found my place. I love you

After few sleepless nights, some thinking and a poll to all Andy/lLorne fans I decided to build this site and rebuild the Andy Hallett community he used to have back in the day.  Maybe a crazy idea, or maybe not.... clown  tazmania

Paraphrasing Elton John: lol!

Elton John wrote: Maybe quite simple but, now that it's done
Hope you don't mind, I put down in words

Hoping you all guys like this. My only aim in this it's to remember Andy with joy and love, respect and maybe leave an Andy Hallett mark of he truly was, for future generations. peace

Thanks for being part of this, see you around! sunny  cheers

Have fun and enjoy ! Yay

Ginny Rosso
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andyhallettonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down