The Andy Hallett Online Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posting users this week
No user

Latest topics
» WATCH PARTY - 10TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL TRIBUTE
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:14 pm by Admin

» 10TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO PROJECT - POST HERE
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2019 7:07 pm by Admin

» LORNE MARATHON - END OF 2018
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2018 9:14 pm by Admin

» Next Event: November 25th 2018. See Inside for full details.
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 1:00 am by Admin

» I have never seen this. Have you?.
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 pm by Admin

» New Post: My Life will suck without you
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2018 9:24 pm by Admin

» Second Anniversary. Happy birthday to me
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 4:21 pm by Admin

» READ BEFORE POSTING
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2018 6:31 pm by Admin

» Happy Halloween, kids.
READ BEFORE POSTING I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 12:43 pm by Admin

Most active topic starters
Admin
READ BEFORE POSTING Vote_lcap1READ BEFORE POSTING Voting_bar2READ BEFORE POSTING Vote_rcap1 
RaySP
READ BEFORE POSTING Vote_lcap1READ BEFORE POSTING Voting_bar2READ BEFORE POSTING Vote_rcap1 

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 84 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:25 am
Keywords

Anniversary  Happy  birthday  

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

READ BEFORE POSTING

Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Admin Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:19 am

Please, read before posting.

Rules of The Forum

The Andy Hallett Online Community is the place for all friends and fans of Andy to share, comment, remember and keep Andy Hallett’s memory. Hence, the following rules goal are to have the place we all want for Andy’s memory:

- Love and joy are the important thing here. Our love for the man the inspired this forum and community shall remind us united and not apart. Together we can keep his memory and that shall remain forever.
This place is meant to be for fans made by fans.

- Be respectful with others. No everyone agree with your opinion so instead of fighting: please, listen and learn from them. It’s way more fun! study

- No bad language is allowed. I would banned those who exceed the bad sounding words. There are my ways to express what we feel without needing to use them: i.e. smileys are very helpful there!  Razz   lol!

- Respect Andy Hallett’s memory and his family. His private life shall stay private. Anyone who won’t follow this simple rule will be banned from this forum IMMEDIATELY  (no prior notice).

- If you share any third part content (= you are not the owner) always mention the source and/or the author.  respect

- This community is for any fan, friend, family that want to share, keep and comment on Andy’s life. Memories are our most precious treasure: everyone is free to decide how and when to share them and/or tribute him .

- For a smooth navigation and happy experience, signatures are disabled.  rule  

- For any technical problems, suggestions, doubts on using the forum or need help using this: please comment here

How to use the Forum?

- Welcome Forum. If you are new and you are reading this,you shall read this aswell.

- Presentation. Introduce yourself to the community: tell us where are you from, if you met Andy, when was the first time you saw Lorne on TV (season, episode etc).

- Angel Random chat- Comment all about Lorne on Angel here and share all your fave videos and photos of the show on MULTIMEDIA ANGEL

- Comment Andy on Buffy (yes, he was briefly on Buffy!), Chance, other projects or any other Andy stuff. No Angel Related Here

- Share and comment all your MULTIMEDIA (NO ANGEL) favorite content here: press articles, songs, TV shows, etc.

- New events and tributes (i.e. The Lorne Game or Watch and comment monthly episode) will be posted at M.A.H.P. EVENTS. Don’t miss them!

- Share your favourite Con photos and videos on CONVENTIONS or if you are creative person you can share your work at FAN MULTIMEDIA as well as share your favourite tribute fan videos, gifs, etc. (remember to mention the source if the content is not yours!).

- Finally, if you own a Buffyverse/Whedonverse website/forum/FBpage/group you can PM me and I'll list them here with the banner and link to the site.

Main thing is to have fun and remember with joy the life of Andy Hallett. He was a positive, cheerful and had a golden heart: let’s build a place that reflects what he was.

Join now and have fun with a bunch of people like you that want to share their love and admiration for a man that was taken too soon by paying tribute through this site.

Can’t wait to read and meet you all!  pg bubbles  peace 2

Ginny Rosso
M.A.H.P. & The Andy Hallett Online Community Admin.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andyhallettonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

READ BEFORE POSTING Empty Re: READ BEFORE POSTING

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Whether you are here, at the website , Facebook Group or Page, Twitter or G+ Group.

Please remember this:

How to use the site (Visite the Web Now Forum, Join the G+ Group, Join the Facebook Group, Facebook Page, Follow on Twitter)

- Join and introduce yourself
- Share your memories and love for Andy and Lorne
- Comment and enjoy the place
- Share and help other #AndyHallett #Lorne fans to know this place

Don't want to miss a thing on this site, join the Forum and suscribe to the site.

Suscribe here: 

https://myandyhallettsplace.us16.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=f17afc680f45fe13798b314b9&id=e881cd95db ( all news in your Inbox)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://andyhallettonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down